Follow GetStarrich on Twitter
Send me your sounds

Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Kirk Originals....


Today I was very lucky to meet with the force that makes Kirk Originals such as uber cool brand. On the top floor of a members club tucked away from the hustle bustle of Oxford street I was introduced in person to the blinding range of eyewear... (see what I did there)

The colours are mostly very striking, in some places retro, some pastels, some metalics, some glitters... Very eyecatching (see what I did there). The range can be found online of course but also in Covent Garden.

The most important thing is that Starrich will be partnering with Kirk Originals for the "finding your feet" fashion Show at Movida next week. More about that later... I found out that there is a small town in France where most of the worlds hand made glasses are made, Some where in Bordeaux near the Alps... RANDOM but hey, someone up looking down (see what I did there - ill stop now) there is writing good scripts.

A good few famous people have used the Kirks... (Wu Tang Clan por example) I could go on but if you check out the cool stuff section you will be presently surprised...


IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON FACEBOOK... ALL THESE POSTS CAN BE FOUND ON WWW.STARTHEORY.BLOGSPOT.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment