Follow GetStarrich on Twitter
Send me your sounds

Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 March 2006

Anna Kiss n Tell

Well hasn't she been busy? Oh yes she has…

Young Miss Anna Kiss has been recovering from a long bout of djing in Napa and has
decided to take the UK sound out of its homeland and teach the world a thing or two.

We caught up her by way of post card


Anna writes


Hi guys,

Well, you might have not heard from me for a while, so here's an update for you...

I've recently returned from playing at Mannheim's "Bass Nights" in
Germany which was great fun. It's always a pleasure to play there as
the people know how to party... and appreciate my darker side ;o)

I will shortly be starting a brand new weekly show on Cyprus' leading radiostation Dance FM. After doing pirate for so long its a pleasure to be on legal radio, but I do miss my Freeze listeners! There are guest appearances and other shows in the pipeline though, which I will let you know about in due course.

For now, my website has just had a complete redesign (
www.annakiss.co.uk), and been updated with some audio. Bouncin Basslines is a mix of mine, up exclusively on an Australian website (www.straightup.com.au). There's also a live mix from my summer in Ayia Napa (featuring MC Flirta D with some classic & new UKG flava's), a recording of one of my Freeze shows (for any of my listeners that miss the shows!), and for the anti-garage crew, theres also an old Funky House mix I dug out. More House mixes very soon.



There is also a clip of my first journey into production "4ward March".
This shows that darker side I was on about before! I'm working on lots of varied bits-n-pieces at the moment and this page will now be continuously updated, so keep checking in!

http://www.annakiss.co.uk/audio.htm

I was asked to do an interview for a great site; it’s now up on:
http://www.360-x.co.uk/a_page.php?pid=571. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment