Follow GetStarrich on Twitter
Send me your sounds

Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tonight - Live music - manicures - custom headphones - banging tunes.


I got an invite from Gemz to this event, TBH I was sold on the idea of customised headphones. Perfect timing, as I lost my headphones on the weekend!!! my fault. Oxford sucks for that!!

SOOOO tonight, is a night put on by the Charlatan lot... and Salute (www.sa-lute.com). Salute is a Magazine <>

Dont make me repeat myself....

WeSC (www.wesc.com) are in the venue,
giving away FREE WeSC headphones (9-11pm), but heres the twist, they are exclusively designed to your own spec by the talented graffiti artist Amar Stewart (Upper Playground).

As well as this WAH Nails
(www.wah-nails.com) dishing out FREE Manicures (9-11pm), With all of that in the mix there is also have a great line-up with both live acts and well known respected DJs joining the night i.e.DJ Nikki Beatnik

''NIKKI is da F****** sh*t'' RIO FERDINAND // 'The Female Mark Ronson' The Daily Telegraph - DJ Nikki Beatnik (Kelis Tour DJ), - nuff said eh...

DJ Snips (Livin Proof),

CWD (maharishi),

Motive (Overproof),

DJ NickName (55dsl / Droppin Science)...

XO Man (Live ) as well as x4 WeSC Activists performing Live. Oh yeah did I mention everyone gets a FREE DRINK on entry and then boozey deals are running throughout the night i.e. £3 beer/ mixer
iF you want a guestlist speak to Gemmz

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/gemma-kane/23/314/24b
http://twitter.com/We_Salute

--


SALUTE Presents Crush x WeSC 23.11.10 at PUNK, Soho
w/ WAH Nails FREE Manicures, FREE WeSC Headphones
designed to spec, Nikki Beatnik (Kelis Tour DJ),
DJ Snips (livin proof), DJ Nick Name (55dsl) +++CWD


No comments:

Post a Comment